This is a reminder regarding ICCE Global Coaches Day on 25th September 2022. We are really keen to hear if you have plans to celebrate the day so do get in touch to let us know.
As we all know, there are millions of sport coaches around the world, most of them working on a voluntary basis, and all of them having a big impact on our lives and societies. As part of European Week of Sport 2022, there will be a day celebrating Sport Coaches on 25th September and once again, we are tasking people with thanking their coach. This is the fourth event of its kind and it is going from strength to strength each year!
When have you thanked your coach? What makes them special? How have you learned from your coach? How did they help you succeed? Please take this opportunity to thank and surprise your coach via social media using the hashtags #thankscoach #beactive
What can you do as an organization?
- Organise a special event
- You can create a promotional video in your own language featuring well-known athletes or players and/or their coaches
- Share our social media assets
- Encourage individuals to thank their coaches on social media (video/photo or message using #thankscoach and #beactive)
- Share this message with your networks to help spread the word
- Follow ICCE on social media and share our posts