The tangible benefits of becoming an ICCE member are:
- ICCE A/B members (organisations) receive a 65% discount off a 1-year subscription to the International Sport Coaching Journal; ICCE C members (individuals) receive a 50% discount off a 1-year subscription.
- Discounted rates at ICCE events – e.g. Global Coach Conference, Global Coaches House
- Regular newsletters
- First access to publications, e.g. International Sports Coaching Framework; International Coach Development Framework; International Coaching Degree Standards
- First access to ICCE webinars
The key benefit is being part of a global network of experts and body of knowledge within our field, and to offer organisations and individuals the opportunity to have a voice within this.
Membership in the ICCE is available in three categories. Please indicate method of payment on the application. Please submit payment with your application.
- A national body, which is engaged, either wholly or partly, in the development and delivery of national coaching education systems, and has a national status, since it acts as a part of the government, or is recognized as a national organization by the government, by the national Olympic Committee, or by a National Sport Confederation (a country shall be represented by only one “A” member); OR
- An International Sport Federation (IF) that groups together the National Sport Federations for a particular sport.
Category B – Organisations
- A University, school, institution, foundation, council or any other organization, which is engaged, either wholly or partly, in preparing individuals for the profession of coaching and usually qualifies coaches and/or in coaches representation.
Category C – Individuals
- An individual, whose occupation is preparing sport coaches for their chosen career.
- Coach Developers and Researchers active in coaching science.